Thursday 7 March 2013

Pork and popcorn

I accidentally ordered this rather large pork joint from Tesco - 2.3kg or 5lbs. It weighed a TON! Luckily on half price offer, so cost only £10. I have carved it up into steaks and a couple of joints now.... but lifting it and feeling the weight I realised..... I have lost the equivalent of almost 7 of these!!!! Wow! So if you feel a bit fed up because your loss isn't as much as you'd like, find something that weighs the equivalent of your weight loss and remind yourself just how much extra you were carrying about!
 I'm also trying out my popcorn tea from Tea Pigs....
Popcorn tea from Tea Pigs
Not sure what to make of it...
Described on the website as - Green tea with a popcorny, almost nutty undertone. “Sugar Puffs in a cup”
The teabags are beautiful though, they look as if they are made out of fine silk (but they are fully biodegradable...)

No comments:

Post a Comment